Terms and Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term The Jimmy Little Foundation or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 3153, Asquith, NSW 2077. Our Australian Business Number (ABN) is 86 042 008 409. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
• Photographs on this website have been approved by the people in them, their carers or those in the position of loco parentis. No financial gain is made from these images and they may not be reproduced for any means without express permission from the copyright holder.
• The Jimmy Little Foundation acknowledges the traditional lands and it’s owners and the contribution of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples of Australia both past, present and future.
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that this website may contain images of people who have passed away.
• The Jimmy Little Foundation constantly endeavours to ensure that information appearing in this site is correct at the time of collation, but accepts no responsibility for any mistakes, inaccuracies or mis-descriptions, whether by inclusion or omission and whether negligent or otherwise.